Do you love J. R. R. Tolkien and/or his works? Do you want to be a part of Team Tolkien?
It’s simple! All you have to do is reblog this. Your URL will then be put on a page on my blog labeled “Team Tolkien” along with everyone else. It’s a network for new blogs or for blogs who just want a little more Tolkien on their dash to have a list of amazing blogs to follow!
Spread the word and reblog!
Hey followers! I realize that it’s been about a year since I’ve actually posted anything. A lot happened in that year; most importantly, I studied abroad in New Zealand, where I nerded out over Lord of the Rings and made some amazing new friends, and I started my final year of undergrad. This year has been crazy exciting for me, and I’m sorry that I didn’t share any of that with you guys
and chose instead to merely creep on my dash and like a bunch of shit. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m glad you guys stuck with me during my long absence, and I will definitely be making an effort to start posting again. Today, being the birthday of one of my favorite people in the world (the Professor aka Tolkien), seemed like a particularly good day to start.
Planet of the Daleks, 3rd doctor.
Blink, alone in the dark at around 3:00 in the morning. Yeah.
Fandom, we’ve got work to do.
I just want to know what we can do to help! Anything at all! We saved someone’s life a week ago, we can help you too.
Tumblr, our time is here again.
The paypal is email@example.com, for anyone who would like to and can help.
I can’t even form a legitimate response to this.
Even if you can’t donate, signal boost. Please.
Yup, I’m doin’ it again!
On Offer: A set of all four posters (11”x17” color prints on nice, thick semi-gloss paper) each for two winners. I’ll also sign and date them for the sake of, you know, the personal touch.
- Reblog to enter. Only reblogs will officially count as entries. Two winners will be decided via a random number generator.
- You may enter no more than four times. I neglected to set a cap on entries for my last little giveaway (because why would I—complete unknown—need one?) and some people got a little carried away.
- You DON’T have to be following me to enter.
- Please make sure you have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win.
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world by USPS.
- Ends Monday, January 30th. I’ll announce the winners on my blog that afternoon.
- Even if you don’t win, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for your interest!